[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

POP.BLUTCH.NL blutch at blutch.nl
Sun Dec 7 13:32:32 EST 2008

I have installed VMWARE server 2.0. The virtual machines can be totally
configured and monitored using your webbrowser. I can access the windows
machine from within my webbrowser(it installs a little script(java?) on
the client machine to open the GUI in a separate window). It runs like a
normal Windows XP machine, I only installed COD5 on the machine of
course ;-)

Blutch

PS: it is a Debian Linux server with 2.6.26-1 kernel