Stop Spamming This List With Useless Crap!

Christian Marvel christian at asylum-gameservers.com
Tue Nov 27 06:25:48 EST 2007

Look people.
We all know Ryan is the bomb and does great work.
Please stop spamming this list with Mirror list, Flaming, and Just unrelated
whining.
This is not infinity ward, Ryan cannot release the version before he is
allowed to.
He has no control or say.  So let Him Be!  Let him work.
If you don't like a aspect of the game, go to infinity ward and whine.  Not
here.
If your running windows for your game that's cool.  But this list is the
LINUX BINARYS!
Not WINDOWS!

 Watch the list, read the list. If you still have a question, well then post
it.  By all means ill help someone out.
But don't post the same freaking crap over and over and over.
Those that do bloat the list out, and make it impossible
For people to get the solutions to the issues they have or share or
communicate ideas and such that are important.

if you cannot read, then how did you sign up for the list in the first
place?

I think I do remember at least 4 thousand people asking when the bins
Are going to be out.  I don't understand how someone could miss those 3999
previous questions for it.
Is it me? Or did someone let the short bus off here?

I'm exaggerating the number of people here, but you guys and gals get the
point.

There are some really great and knowledgeable people on this list, with mad
talent for helping people
Solve issues, and put forth awesome ideas and workarounds.  You people make
this list great.  Keep it up.
You Guys and Gals know who you are. So Props to you.

The Binarys are out, run them, post bugs and useful stuff like configs,
options, and such.
The flaming has gone on way too long, and this list has been bombarded with
crap emails,
And for gods sake, TURN OFF YOU DAMN Request for recipet.
Not everyone on the list wants to be bothered with sending you a read
recipet.

Ok with that out of they way,
Ryan is this release built on any specific gcc version?
Is there any advanced debugging out commands we can pass to see exactly what
is going on if we encounter any errors?