[cod] Stop Spamming This List With Useless Crap!

Rick rickfortner at rogers.com
Tue Nov 27 08:10:00 EST 2007

Wow. Get that out of your system? Nobody takes someone serious who
writes spam telling ppl not to spam, and does it in a huge wall of
ranting text.

No offence. I havent wrote a single reply til now about all this. Nobody
cares. I just simply hit the delete button when I read crap I dont care
about, and im sure everyone else does. Who cares. Just words. Nobody
cares that I wrote this replay either. Ppl might respond, and who cares
bout them either. Not likes its gonna break your email software no?
Ruining your day? The email version of road rage? Control issues? Dont
mess with my emails mother lickers!

Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?