[cod] STFU

Clanwarz clanwarz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:00:43 EST 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 10:35 AM, Smearlap <smearlap at fresh-gaming.de> wrote:

>  I subscribed to this mailing list for information about COD4 + Linux and
> not for being informed about the latest
> flame wars between some kids sitting at daddy's computer… 90% of all mails
> i recieved contained pure nonsense.
> I'll unsubscripe if this isn't going to end soon ‚cause it's much more
> easy to check some RSS bookmarks at fpsadmins than reading
> all those crappy lines i got. Too bad this mailing list isn't moderated…

I agree. People like this geral at joaocaiado.com should be banned. They should
not be allowed to post. The sad part about this is that Ryan is way to busy
stomping on his projects so they can be released to us asap. He cannot
moderate the mailing list every five minutes. So we have to suffer while
these kids talk smack and disrespect us people who are really here to help
and be helped. He will ban them soon enough.

--jay