[cod] STFU

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Mon Nov 26 10:00:20 EST 2007

We have seen this kind of whining years ago in this mailinglist.

Always the same, people subscribe to a mailinglist and are complaining about getting  emails lol ... what are they expecting? This is a mailinglist. I am subscribed in a bunch of lists, in this is one of the less frequent ones. Create some mailfilters and let the mailinglist emails run into a dedicated folder.

Or just write the unsubscribe email instead of telling us you gonna unsubscribe ^^

Maybe the wait is what makes us so mad and inpatien