[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

Jon Adams dooku at ner-clan.net
Sun Nov 18 20:33:30 EST 2007

Call of Duty 4 has sold regardless of Linux binaries, Activision & Infinity
Ward both know this. Think of Linux binaries as a cherry on top - we get
given the choice to use a more stable & less resource intense. Linux isn't
everyone's cup of tea. Games developers aren't linux buffs... linux buffs,
on the whole, aren't games developers. Just because they can code C++, Use
complex 3D software & the like doesn't qualify them to be Debian addicts,
and I think it's a ridiculous notion to think that it would!

As for the claim that all servers that will be full, are already full,
that's nonsense. I started up a new server this morning for some French
buddies on mine.. it was full by 6pm. I think it's time people took their
scaremongering elsewhere.