seperate key needen for install ??

Jerry Zimmerman van Woesik bambam at bambamlan.xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 11 15:56:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been discussing this subject  with a guy who wants to install a
COD2 server at an ISP here in the Netherlands.
He thinks he has to buy a whole new game to put a server online ,
because he is afraid that he cannot play on this server.
 From my point of view since a linux server does not need a key at all,
it's seems not logical that a windows server will use it's key to
identify itself at  the cod auth servers.

For the record : I'm not planning on using illegal keys for
servers/clients or anything , but I'm just curious if it is checked at
all...... I think not.

Best regards
B4M