[cod] seperate key needen for install ??

David@Game-Serve.co.uk david at game-serve.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 16:10:08 EDT 2007

Hi

you wont need a key for the server, so once you have the COD2 files, eg from
your game install, you can upload them to where you will be running server
and just add the server command line to the cod2mp.exe (for windows servers)
with out needing a key
how ever you will need a vaild CD-key to play on the server

Regards

David