[cod] COD4 1.4 Linux server now available...

Rick rickfortner at rogers.com
Thu Dec 20 15:23:30 EST 2007

I get a code_post_gfx_mp.ff file differs from server error. Both the
server and me have been updated.

I have to update my server by extracting the files and manually
uploading them rather than extracting the tarball on the dedicated
server. I cant copy files around due to security settings on my box, and
cause I dont have the call of duty's server folder named the same as the
linux package, when extracting the ball, it makes the
'cod4-linux-server' folder but I cant copy files from folder to folder,
so my hands are tied. Have to upload manually.

Any idea?