[cod] COD4 1.4 Linux server now available...

Georgecooldude georgecooldude at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:56:25 EST 2007

I have the same problem till I copied some more files from my install.
Joker(extreme) posted this earlier

/root/
 -- install.log
 -- iw3mp.exe

/main/
 -- iw_12.iwd

/zone/english/
 -- code_post_gfx_mp.ff
 -- localized_code_post_gfx_mp.ff
 -- mp_crash_snow.ff
 -- mp_crash_snow_load.ff

Make sure you copy those files over as they have been updated in 1.4