[cod] Probleme de library

Robert Ramsay robert.alan.ramsay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:47:35 EST 2007

Better translation:
I try to install a dedicated linux server on the our multi-game server
but i run into a library problem. What do I have to do to resolve this
problem. It reminds me of a similar problem for cod2, but I don't
remember.

My response in English:
If we knew the name of the library or the actual error output of the the
program we can help. There may also be a problem for the language the he
is trying to run it in.

My response in French:
Si Vous dites le nom de library ou l'erreur de la programme, Nous
pouvons vous aider. Est-ce que vous essayez d'installer un server pour
anglais sans l'anglaise localisation fichiers (.iwd). Essayez:
cod4_lnxded +fr

PS:
Why should we turn away people from the best cod4 mailinglist in the
world just because they don't speak english. But It's not my mailing
list I don't know the rules.