[cod] Probleme de library

drlove at notorious9.net drlove at notorious9.net
Thu Dec 13 19:50:35 EST 2007

Rough translation:
Hello has all I try to install a server dedie linux on our waiter
multijeu, but I run up has a problem of library. What do I have to
make for resoudre this problem? It seems to to me me rappeller that I
had had a similar problem under cod2, but I do not remember any more.
Thank you in advance.

Told you it was rough :-)

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming