[cod] [COD4] lean bug

"Martin Hönig" Wargod2k at gmx.net
Sun Dec 9 16:32:53 EST 2007

ah ok, so the "original" lean glitch was that you couldn't see people leaning?
Then this one is a new glitch.

But still, i was able to hit my mates head while he was leaning on a windows server running 1.3 and wasn't able to hit his head on our 1.3 linux server.

The linux runs modwarfare, the windows runs normal ranked mode.

The map load bug occours linux only for me.

Also i personally have huge connection problems to our linux server since the release of the 1.3 files.
I need several attempts to finally connect, oad the map and get ingame.
With our windows server i connect once, load the map and done.

Dunno if this is a modwafre problem, but its really annoying and i have report of some people, that can't join some linux 1.3 servers at all.

regards!

Martin Hönig
aka.
ftn.Wargod, ESL CoD4 Ger Admin