[cod] server: pak1.pk3 not in search path

Viktor Kaup furiousv9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:11:31 EST 2006

It now works :-D

Thanks for all your help guys.

That rsync command is pretty neat! Why didn't I know about this . . . much
much much earlier :-S lol
Will definetly come in handy for lots of other things.

Syncing took about 9 hours in total, and it did seem to work on some of tha
localized_english paks as well as pak1.pk3

I ran:
rsync -av --excludedir="/uoserver/uo" /uoserver 83.170.83.37:~/codserver
Yet it still uploaded the UO folder . . . . well I'm not really complaining.

I got myself a fully functional CoD and CoD UO server - and my cfg files
have been transferred over too :-D

Thank you all!

Viktor