[cod] Xbox360 updated.. PC now?

Kevin M soldierofbal at rogers.com
Wed Mar 29 08:32:28 EST 2006

It's unfortunate for this to be taking so long. My clan was in 2 ladders and
a league at TWL
but many have lost interest due to lack of support and anti-cheat. I myself
am now playing WoW.
I will continue to help the clan with the servers, but as time goes by; less
and less members are playing.

We went from 40 active members to 15-20 active members in the last 2-3
months. The other members have gone inactive waiting for a better game to be
released. Hopefully a hefty patch will bring some of them back. I won't
count on it.

Kevin