AW: [cod] 1.3 patch

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Thu Jun 22 15:00:15 EDT 2006

For all of you who want to change the things...

We have started a letter-aktion 2 months ago in which we wrote to AV Germany
about the things the community is angry about...
http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/rucod2/av_post/index.html
(Sorry, it is German, some of you might understand it)

Took some time but yesterday they really called me by phone and I had a long
and friendly call with two employees of AV Germany and we have spoken about
a lot of things and about the things we, the customers, don?t want in this
way anymore.

They promised to take care about the problems (we have also spoken about the
patch- and inromation-"politics") and they will try to get a change for the
future.
I also got an e-mail, it?s German, too:
http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/rucod2/av_post/Antwort/antwort1.html

We have discussed about several ways to get a better contact between
publisher, developer and the community and I hope they stay to their
promisses to get something on the way together with the community...

It is a first step and just a little hope, but more then we had the last
years...

Perhaps the English-speaking community should take a look at our action and
try to start an action, too. Sorry, but the "Community Manager" by IW hasn?t
brought much to the community and the official forum seems to die, too...

We just can change things if we show them, where the money comes from and I
think the understand our wishers and our signs... Let?s hope, they really
want to change the things, too...