[cod] 1.3 patch

Michelle E michelle_s4f at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 15:45:06 EDT 2006

Well i have eventually got my reply from Activison Support..

"Date  22 June 2006

Further to your correspondence of 19 June 2006

Thank you for being patient with us.

We have been in contact with our colleagues in the USA and they seem to be
in
the dark about when the linux patch will be released.

All I can advise is to consult the forums on www.iwnation.com and hopefully
they
can give an estimate of the release date.

Thank you for your comments regarding our game. We will pass these on to
the
developers who are always looking for comments to help them improve their
products."

Nothing ...just as expected tbh....maybe Ryan could give us an idea as to
how things are going since he had the patch returned....Are you still
working on it or has it been returned to Activison for testing....any info
would help....

Michelle