[cod] 1.3 patch

bhousley at aps-services.com bhousley at aps-services.com
Tue Jun 20 17:38:19 EDT 2006

On 20 Jun 2006 at 12:49, stalvi wrote:

> Interesting though, I thought the number of COD 2 servers was well
> over 5000.  So maybe my check is not correct.
>

> Thanks!!

http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

10. Call of Duty 2
4346 servers, 3156 players

Too bad it doesn't break down by OS.

>I'm actually surprised that the number of Linux servers is even that
>many, but that's a good thing!  Should be higher!

you are very correct, that is a good count considering the inconsistancies
with the patch releases. I also agree the count should be higher. It would
be interesting to note how many players were actually on those linux servers.

i am going to crawl back under my unix zealot rock now.