[cod] 1.3 patch

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Tue Jun 20 16:49:09 EDT 2006

On Jun 20, 2006, at 12:07 PM, Steven Hartland wrote:
> By checking the master list querying the servers and counting the
> numbers of linux / windows servers.

Ok, and that check just now shows 824 Linux servers,  2514 Windows
servers on my list of dedicated servers.  Is my check incorrect?

I'm actually surprised that the number of Linux servers is even that
many, but that's a good thing!  Should be higher!

Interesting though, I thought the number of COD 2 servers was well
over 5000.  So maybe my check is not correct.

Thanks!!