[cod] 1.3 patch

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Mon Jun 19 18:27:45 EDT 2006

Hey boys, I think that the best way is to join all of us in this case. With
statistics of servers ( windows Vs Linux ), and "signatures" on one web or
similar, will make more effect than 10 mails to AV with the same thing (
blocking mail is very easy )

So if anyone have contacts with AV and reflect that, maybe the utopic
"sync" win/linx updates could be reached.

Anyway, AV have the last word, and maybe they have contracts with Microsoft
or anything else, I am hoster and the cure is to pass servers to windows,
so I have to buy more windows SO's, or I will loose clients.

----------
David Aguilar Valero
Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico
NewLight Systems