[cod] 1.3 patch - Donate - Pay Ryan

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Mon Jun 19 09:59:44 EDT 2006

Ryan's not personally accepting donations:
http://www.icculus.org/sysinfo/donations.html

Ryan's a professional, and won't leak the patch unless he wants to
deal with a bunch of laywers (not likely).  To be clear, Ryan did not
leak the 1.2 patch, and has never leaked a patch that i know of in the
past four years (remember... the lawyers).