COD2 logs

janez.vrbnjak at zav-mb.si janez.vrbnjak at zav-mb.si
Thu Jun 8 03:28:45 EDT 2006

Hi!

I'm new to this, so this might be some noob questions...

1. I'm setting up multiple COD2 servers, and I would like the log to be
written for each game. I've set the dvars in the cfg file, and created
file.log in the main dir. But nothing happens. Am I missing something
here? I've set:

set g_logfile "2"
set g_log "game.log"
set g_logsync "1"       'tried 0 too, but no result either

2. I would like to access the game data (players, results, etc...) outside
the game, is there any API allready written, or is there any other
mechanism to do that. I want to post those results automatically to my
webserver...

I would really appreciate any kind of help!! Thanks!

Jani