[cod] COD2 logs

Steve Oswald steve at kestwick.com
Thu Jun 8 06:16:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

1.	Here's what works for me:

// Logfile

set logfile "2"

set g_log "games_mp.log"

set g_logsync "0"

The log might be in a hidden folder such as .callofduty2 unless you used
+set fs_homepath and +set fs_basepath in which case your log should be in
those folders.

Also, you need to change pb_sv_LogSync 0 in the pbsv.cfg file.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000
<http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000&highlight=logfile>
&highlight=logfile

2.	Look here for a logfile stats program.
http://www.5th-gradient.com/vsp/

  _____