[cod] IWD sum/name mismatch

Lestat lestat at aresgames.com
Tue Dec 26 19:45:24 EST 2006

Thnaks but I don't think it is a problem of name's lenght because it is working on windows and it is only one .iwd except the original. And if I put the mod file into the main it is working fine (like PAM but PAM doesn't put any files into the player's main)

I tryed with a real short name for the mod and removed those 4 iwd (01,02,11 and 12) but the same and again why it is only when I put it into the fs_game and not into the main?

So any other idea?

I got the same with powerserver and like I said PAM and only on linux