[cod] IWD sum/name mismatch

Hendrik hendrik at wishmasterclan.nl
Tue Dec 26 18:45:32 EST 2006

Hi,

Maybe this will help.

http://www.iwnation.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=24161

-------Oorspronkelijk bericht-------

Van: Lestat
Datum: 12/27/06 00:45:31
Aan: cod at icculus.org
Onderwerp: [cod] IWD sum/name mismatch

Hi,

Someone know how to fix or what makes that message "iwd sum/name mismatch"
when using some mods into the fs_game folder only on Linux server?

I got some mods that when installed into the fs_game they show this error
when connecting, when I put the mod's file into the main it is working (but
of course it is not good because player got the file into theyr main) and on
a windows server it is working without problem

Tryed with sv_pure "0" (into the cfg and confgi_mp_server.cfg) but is the
same.

So I really need to fix this issue because I don't have so much windows
server. Can someone help me?

Thanks

---
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org

__________ NOD32 1939 (20061226) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl