[cod] Message for Activision

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Oct 31 22:33:01 EST 2005

It sounds like the alternative mentioned is still in early
stages of development to be realistic.

I know I saw, during the demo release, when some folks went through
the client to find cvars (which are dvars per Steve), there was mention
about PB hooks.  Are they gone now?

Why would they have hooks in the demo if they had no plans to roll it?

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org