Rcon client side

Paul Warren paulwarren at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 09:50:01 EST 2005

Hey Guys,

Is it me or is the new console just shit?

you only have one line instead of the 100 odd before, You now have the
auto complete stuff which is cool

Any way onto my problem

running a "cracked" server to test it as there is no uk release yet.
Don't worry pre-order copy of cod2 is waiting for me!!!!!!! and I can't
wait :)

When i do /rcon_password bah I don't see any attempts in the console nor
do any useual rcon commands work. It looks like you no longer need to do
/rcon command just /command but when you say do a command its
highlighted out as if you can't use it. All the rcon commands work from
server side console though. Any ideas what is the issue?