[cod]Disappointing... & on Cheating

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:24:28 EST 2005

Might be faked, but I think it just looks unreal because it is relative to
the game, and thats pretty much what it would look like with players not
hidden behind walls.
 I personally think without PB, cod2 is dead in the water, but for cod I
don't think PB came along until 1.3? So maybe there is hope and its just
something they planned to add after.
 I definitely won't be playing it unless they introduce it (or something).
PB isn't the answer to everything, but its still probably the most
effective, and there's nothing like having revenue affected if you do a bad
job and unlikely to get new contracts (Evenbalance) as an incentive.