[cod]Disappointing... & on Cheating

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Oct 31 23:01:21 EST 2005

I completely forgot about that! Is indeed true.

But with all the begging and pleading, and Jay's very reasonable
letter, one would think if they were going to add it, someone would
say something.

On the other hand, only officers of my company can speak
in public. Perhaps there is a formal process that needs to happen
before someone who makes the request, receives authorization.
(We do live in a litigious society...)

Leaving COD2 as it is now is irrational!

You don't go through the effort to announce a COD2 just after COD:UO
comes out, and announce a COD3 almost directly after, and produce a
great game that has some nice realism about it, (and graphics), and set
out to disappoint your customer base.

I thought about this much of the day after I registered the domain, and I
have decided to not use it. ACTV isn't Apple, and they are not EA Games.

Sorry Steve. (BTW. Have any Linux CPU stats yet?)

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org