[cod]Disappointing...

ste . stecod at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:22:48 EDT 2005

Well,
i feel a bit disappointed when i opened the box and started right into
multiplayer modus.
All maps delivered so far have NO cars (e.g. no tanks, no jeeps - NOTHING).
Where are the cars? Any idea?
I mean, Foy for an example was a hell of fun with all these tanks and
jeeps on it, wasn't it?
And there are some other maps, which ar very good for relaxing times
after the dirty rifle work round by round.
And now there's no Punkbuster, no official linux server package from
the beginning and no Jeeps and tanks in it. What's next? No nades, or
what?
C'mon, official guys, you're ruining this game, really...

BTW: No, it's not the perfect version of CoD:UO i expected to be
honest. I expected it to be a somewhat worked around version of
CoD:UO, but now it's less than that but the gfx - ok (and the gfx
isn't such great as well)...

Woooooo, i don't know, but it seems that Cod is done... What do U think...
[sry for being so offtopic]

Greets

Ste.