[cod] archive?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Oct 28 13:55:44 EDT 2005

Yup!

I can't seem to get Punkbuster to start up. ;-((

!@@#!#!!&!#!!#!#!!$#(#! SOB@#*@!!!*M#FU!*@!!

Jay,

The clan decided to stay with COD.  I am not so shocked,
but I am very surprised.  I had no part in their decision, I had
not even announced to them my opinion.

Captains grabbed me on AIM, then to Ventrillo
where they told me they love the graphics, but
it was their decision to NOT compete or bother
with COD2. (And these are my guys that go in to
public servers, see people with aimbots and wall hacks
already and still dominate with a rifle...)

I am holding out hope ACTV will reconsider or it
goes in the heap along with the MOH series.
But they got to move on this igf they plan to.
Later is no good.  Like my mommy always told my
  sister when we were youngins:
"Once you get a bad reputation, you can't shake it".

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org