[cod] The "PB" folder isn't there.

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 06:13:33 EDT 2005

Not sure about everyone else but we already have the ability
to run GLIB 2.3 apps but we have found them more unstable
than old 2.1, perhaps this is a lib issue perhaps not hard to
tell but I know hl2 has had quite a few issues with 2.3 bugs
on certain distros :(

On that subject do you have a recommended version of
2.3 there ryan?

    Steve / K