Need to know

Dallas Crandall dallas at crd-dwc.com
Thu Oct 6 02:03:56 EDT 2005

I need to know if the server will be on the COD2 cd. I did not see anything at Activision. I know this sounds like a stupid question but I heard it was not and Activision was following WOW's model. After they saw that WOW was bringing in 15-17 mil. a month.

The Linux Bin. would help a lot. I want to launch a server asap, so I am also looking for people to help setup and run a new gaming site, unlike anything seen so far.
This will be fully funded with deadlines and bosses...
Must know there way around the games and programing.
Thanks
Dallas