[cod] OffTopic Brother in Arms

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:48:40 EST 2005

I find it interesting that UBI might be bought out by EA.  EA has had
talks of a hostile takeover of Ubisoft.  Search google and you will
see.

Also, I heard quite the contradictory, I heard that for the top UBI
titles starting with the newest RainBow6 game coming out very soon
that they were going to start providing linux binaries for their
popular games.   I dont know how valid this is, but maybe with all of
the complaints and stuff that they get, they might be changing their
view on things.

Anyway 0- things to ponder