[cod] OffTopic Brother in Arms

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Sun Mar 20 15:57:12 EST 2005

"Also, I heard quite the contradictory, I heard that for the top UBI
titles starting with the newest RainBow6 game coming out very soon
that they were going to start providing linux binaries for their
popular games."

That's what they do - they just keep saying that they are going to get a
Linux binary out and never do. Ask any RB6 fan. They have been promising
that forever. Same with other games.

Luke

--
"Use curses, and run lots of daemons.

And make sure to have shadow passwords, skeleton accounts, zombie
processes and ghostscript too.

Also run SATAN, a security testing program (isn't that ironic, makes
sure your system isn't either holey or holy! :)

Allow hosts of which's.

And make sure there are no nice processes.
Oh, and don't forget to replace true with false."