[cod] Coduo Flamethrower and bazooka

ken at frankenworks.com ken at frankenworks.com
Fri Mar 11 09:49:45 EST 2005

You need a "mod" to allow the client to select these from the Weapon Menu.
I'm assuming you have this mod?
There are several out there floating around, one mod is an "anti tank"
mod, and allows clients to select the Flamethrower, Bazooka, and
panzershreks, while another mod allows users to select the Silenced Sten.
I wrote a custom mod that allows the clients to select the BAR if they're
playing Russian, and the M1Garand if they're playing British.

In general, these mods have several components:
1)Edited ui menu files (to show the weapons on the team weapon select screen
2)Edited teams.gsc file (to instruct the game to allow these weapons to be
selected.
3)They are server- & client-side mods. Having one without the other will
not work. I.e., make sure its on the server, and its downloadable by the
clients.

Are you running one of the mods mentioned above?
If so, are you running them server- and client-side?
If so, do you have any other mods installed (client-side or server-side)
that also edit the Teams.gsc file?

MOSES

www.frankenworks.com

--

Frankenworks.com: Linux Server Admin Headquarters