[cod] Punkbuster Version

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:12:26 EST 2005

For what its worth I've had the same problem on two servers, not sure
entirely where its getting it from, deleted all traces (well maybe not
or it should work, but all the obvious ones so I thought). There's
definitely something a bit odd with the latest updates as never had
any problems before, and never after a manual update as well and
checking permissions etc. Only way I could get it updated properly was
to copy an already updated one and deleting the logfiles, config etc
so it was "almost" new. Fresh update didn't seem to do it, just a copy
from a working one.