[cod] a little word about UO cpu usage.

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:41:12 EST 2005

Btw, good if its helped it and cheers for the feedback, just thought
I'd mention to be wary about cpu reporting on different kernels, so
worth checking if the load is actually less as well. Some report them
different in HT setups, when usage isn't really that different. HT cpu
usage can get a bit messy comparing on different systems.

What I try and do is use another game or process as a baseline on a
single cpu setup, so I know roughly whats happening and then check and
compare. Tbh would be surprised if its dropped much, but be interested
in any findings for sure.