Redhat AS

Edwin Terlouw edwinterlouw at tiscali.nl
Wed Jul 6 18:10:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

Iam using redhat AS, and I have some questions but first let me give you my server specs

P4 3,0Ghz 800FSB HT
1024 Kingston (dual channel so 2x512)
100 GB Maxtor 7200rpm

Software:
Plesk 7.5.3 reloaded

Questions:

1.Is it possible to ad services into plesk (so I can create game servers)

2.If not how do I create a linux service or is there a software program for (and if possible how do i get them showing up in plesk)

3.Is there a better GUI then plesk (having the option to create games as services, like POP SMTP etc)

4. Iam running version 3 of Redhat AS (RHEL) is that supporting HT ?

Thx in advance!

Regards

Edwin Terlouw