[cod] Redhat AS

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:25:21 EDT 2005

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/plesk75reloaded/addons/#counterstrike

Never used it, so i don't know if it works.  It only seems to support
CS, and it's $99.

Here's one for cPanel: http://cpgs.cpanel.net

It supports many more games, and is free.  But a cPanel license will
probably cost you more than Plesk.

RH AS does support SMP, but you need an SMP Kernel.  Running the
command "cat /proc/cpuinfo" will tell you if you're running an SMP (HT
enabled) kernel.  If you see two CPUs listed, HT is working.  If not,
you probably need to install and enable an SMP kernel from up2date.

HTH,
--Rob