[cod] CoD vs NetBSD

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 22:03:05 EDT 2005

Any specific reason youre running netbsd?  I mean, if you have two
machines to be dedicated game servers, why not try running an OS that
is much more supported and compatible.  Being that you could not find
anything via google is not a good sign because down the line you know
(if you ever get this working) that something else will happen and you
will be left hanging dry again.

Im sure we all could argue which linux distro is the best, but I use
RedHat linux workstation 3 and 4 and they work great.  I think there
are tons of others like Debian, Slackware, SusE, etc etc that will be
much easier to use.

If you need to be on netbsd, then best of luck to you, I did a quick
search on google also and came up with virtually nothing, which is an
answer in itself to find osmething easier to use ;)

Anyway- just an opinion,

BludGeonT[EUG]
Earthlink Ultimate Gaming