[cod] HELP!! - Arrrg - Problem getting things running

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 12:38:44 EST 2005

Ah OK, now i see what you guys are saying. Well it really goes like this. It
executes the server.cfg first from the pk3 and since I now have "another"
server.cfg it will execute that one also and take all the settings from the
last server.cfg.  have you guys noticed that when you just execute the
coduo_lnxded with no configs, you get a default server running...with a
mapcycle? Well thats it.