[cod] COD:UO Crashing on BAS mode?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Jan 6 12:29:21 EST 2005

I had a few crashes also. I remove the line in the pbsv.cfg that defines the
PB server, normally the first line or something. Haven't seen a crash since
last night. Not sure if it has anything to do with it but I will let ya
know.

pb_sv_MsgPrefix "^3PunkBuster Server"   //[PB Message Prefix
(default=^3PunkBuster Client)]