[cod] COD2 Linux bin

Lestat lestat at aresgames.com
Sat Feb 12 12:04:58 EST 2005

Hi

Hope Activision will not begin to do the same as EA by not doing a good
linux server for the release date (or few days after)...

Any news about any UO patch with lower CPU usage (or it is impossible?) and
by the way about moh:PA (if EA let you tell us of course)?

Can i ask you if you get any news about Battlefield 2 even if you never have
been in BF but it seem that the linux coder doesn't work for Dice after the
last BF's patch...

Thx for your good work
Lestat