[cod] Multi-server 1 install, different mods

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 13:03:52 EST 2005

I'd like to see u do that on say a dual processor machine capable or
running 8 clans servers each of which can switch to any game they
like. That would mean we would potentially need 640Gb of disk
space and I'd be willing to lay money on most servers not having
that much. Even with just our UT2k4 image * 8 your talking
140Gb. So IMO its not really an option no.

    Steve / K