[cod] Multi-server 1 install, different mods

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Tue Feb 8 12:43:36 EST 2005

I think in our case (we use a mixture of symlinks and
fs_basepath/fs_homepath depending upon the game engine) we would just
branch off a new gametype in the database with the old files and
transfer the old configurations over to it then keep the two gametypes
running, with the files in the newer one that hadn't changed symlinking
to the old set of files, thus meaning still one and a bit copies of the
game files, but still with 100% flexibility :-)

Chris Adams
Fragzzhost

T (07005) 964 855
F (07005) 964 857