[cod] My server not in ASE or In game browser

hotrod deathtoll hotrod_death_toll at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 11:20:07 EST 2005

WHY??

Game server firewall allowed ports:

IPTABLES -L

ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     udp dpts:28900:28970
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     tcp dpts:28900:28970
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     tcp dpts:20500:20510
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     udp dpts:20500:20510
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     tcp dpts:20600:20610
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     udp dpts:20600:20610
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     udp dpt:27900
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
     tcp dpt:27900

Snipit from server.cfg:

// Report to master browser
set sv_master1 "codmaster.activision.com"
set sv_master2 "master.gamespy.com:28960"
set sv_master3 "master0.gamespy.com"
set sv_master4 "clanservers.net"
set sv_master5 "codauthorize.activision.com"
seta sv_gamespy 1