[cod] Multi-server 1 install, different mods

hotrod deathtoll hotrod_death_toll at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 11:15:19 EST 2005

2 Questions/Problems

1. This question is similar to one I asked before, and
Jay has helped me out a bit with this, but now I've
got to put it in place.  I have one install:

$HOME/cod-server/uo
./zzzz_mywep_mod.pk3
./zzzz_myrlizm_mod.pk3
../coduo_lnxded

I want to run two servers now, one dedicated to BAS
while the other remains a mixed gametype.  However I
want the server.cfg separate (obviously) but I want to
be able to load pk3's separately too.  Like a
secondary  (extended) path for mods that is read in
from the run script.  ??

2. I need to lower the run speed to more of a Tactical
run speed on the mixed gametype server, any
suggestions on what that would be approximately; Also
if you have any tactical set-up suggestions?

Hotrod