[cod] AWE 2.0?

Joshua Curtiss JoshuaCurtiss at tds.net
Fri Feb 4 17:22:13 EST 2005

Thanks. If anyone else also has experience with this scenario, please
share it.

John, I am unaware of this MAXCHARS EXCEEDED error.  I only have email
from this list since Jan 24, and I see nothing since then about this
error. Enlighten me?  I do notice my server crashes maybe once a week
(almost always when I am not present), and I never have known why.
Since I run the service in a screen session, I don't know how to easily
determine what caused the service to close.

Josh