[cod] AWE 2.0?

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:35:16 EST 2005

I have it installed on 3 of my servers and it is running fine.  The MAXCHARS
EXCEEDED error seems to be manageable.  You just have to watch what you show on
the screen (team logos and such).  AWE 1.0 has issues and is more prone to the
MAXCHARS error.  I had to turn off most things before it would run smoothly.

John Kennington